Giving Back to the Community
If you want to make a difference in the world, giving back to those who need your help is a perfect start.
It seems that we already have something in common. As part of our commitment to promote better understanding between cultures we strive to enhance the cultural landscape of Houston and make positive impact on some smaller slices of the globe - the communities where our members and your employees live and work. Please join us in this effort by supporting the 22nd Annual Turkish Festival in Houston, Turkishfest 2012!
What Does This Mean to You?
As a supporter of Turkishfest 2012 your company will be offered variety of means to access a large number of participants. The attendance at the Turkish Festivals has grown steadily over the years to reach about 4,000 in 2010 and 2011. This year, the festival will be two days and our goal is to attract at least 3,000 each day. The composition of the attendees at Turkish Festivals has been quite unique and impressive. Recent festivals have attracted people of different ages, backgrounds and occupations:
- With the support of the Turkish Student Associations at Rice University and University of Houston, we have been able to attract many students coming from different countries and studying at different schools.
- Thanks to the efforts of the Turkish community in spreading the word to their companies, the festivals have been visited by individuals working in all types of industries, including but not limited to, oil and gas, energy, arts, electronics, information technology, real estate, architecture, law, finance, entertainment, dining.
- Through advertisements on local radio and TV stations, restaurants, cafés and clubs, we plan to reach anyone and everyone in the Houston area who has an interest in experiencing different cultures and visiting foreign countries.
- Tourists from all over the country, and all over the globe found our festivals attractive and entertaining.
Turkishfest is an ideal platform for any company to advertise themselves. As a supporter, your company’s name and logo may be publicized in the following ways (given the mentioned publicity resources are available):
- Company banners (size based on Support Level) placed in / around Jones Plaza (see Advertising Ideas Package)
- Company logo (size based on Support Level) on all Turkishfest publicity material, such as posters, flyers, T-shirts, banners, websites
- Company name (frequency based on Support Level) mentioned in all TV and radio advertisements company name mentioned or visual advertisements played in-between performances
- Company name given to particular areas in the festival (eg. "Company" Stage, "Company" Art Corner) company booth (size based on Support Level) set-up during the festival
- Company merchandise, flyers, coupons etc distributed during the festival
The Support Levels are as follows:
Diamond Level: Supports exceeding $10,000
Gold Level: Supports $5,000 – $9,999
Silver Level: Supports $2,000 - $4,999
Bronze Level: Supports $1,000 - $1,999
If your company has any other advertisement ideas, ATA Houston will be glad to discuss those in detail.
How Would Your Company Support ?
There are multiple ways that your company can help ATA Houston make Turkishfest a great success:
- One option is a monetary contribution. The monetary contribution may be in the form of a sponsorship or as a (tax deductible) donation made to ATA’s Turkish Festivals fund.
- Your company may also contribute to this year's Turkishfest by providing supplies and/or services. The monetary value of these supplies and/or services will be used to determine the Support Level. Examples from previous years include supply of wines, rugs, handcraft equipment, which were either utilized or sold during the festival.